For years Kylie has watched her older sisters get asked to every school dance there is. Yet once she’s old enough to go, the invites are in short supply. While getting overlooked has never felt good, it hasn’t really hurt the way it does this year. Because now there’s someone she really wants to go with: Kole Kingston. Kole is charming and funny. Gorgeous and kind. And everything she wants in a guy. Trouble is, he’s also her very best friend. Can Kylie tear herself free from the friend-zone in time to get asked to the Christmas dance? Or will she – like so many others – find that a romance between them will never be?
Kimberly Krey specializes in writing "romance that's clean without losing the steam!" She's a reader of good, clean romance, a lover of family time and Diet Coke, and the ultimate hater of laundry. She discovered her love for writing in college when given a creative writing assignment. She still remembers sitting in the lamplight's glow, crafting words to depict the vision in her head. That assignment sparked a passion within her. It took years to return to that passion, but now that she has, she counts it among her greatest blessings.
Krey is author of the top-selling Sweet Montana Bride series, as well as its companion series, Second Chances.
Q and A With the Author:
1- What is the thing you struggle with the most while writing? And how do you defeat it?
Honestly, distractions are the main, ongoing struggle for me. I have to be very disciplined to stay off FB, out of my email box, and away from thoughts of my To-Do list. I defeat them by compartmentalizing. When it’s time to write - write. Worry about the chores, errands, phone calls, and paperwork another time.
2- What is your favorite part of writing?
Discovering things about my characters, getting to see how their story plays out.
Connect with the Author here:
10 fun facts about me:
1. I enjoy eating lemons with salt.
2. I’m not a big sweets person.
3. I dated my husband’s brother before marrying my husband.
4. I was always the smallest kid in my class, despite usually being the oldest.
5. I’m mother to four kids, though on most weekends you’ll find between 6-10 kids in our home.
6. I love to go barefoot.
7. I love reading historical romance, though I’d never be able to write it.
8. I recently got a FULL BODY scrub at a spa in Georgia, and highly recommend it.
9. I love the taste of vinegar (esp. red wine vinegar) with salt. Yum.
10. Nicolas Cage is one of my favorite actors.
To view our blog schedule and follow along with this tour visit our Official Event page